What More Could We Do?
With the right equipment and facilities
- Plans to increase hauling capabilities with new equipment
- Plans to continue to develop specific mission capable site
- To deliver and distribute 2 million pounds of food per month free of charge
- Support 75 local and regional food banks and food pantries
Potential Future Expansion
- Centralia, Washington – expand distribution from headquarters hub location
- I-5 transportation corridor and the western United States.
- Volunteer Base – We currently operate with about 60 regular volunteers and a lot more of intermittent volunteers. There is always a need for skilled labor i.e, mechanics, drivers to name a few
- Current food donor organizations – JP Works, Odwalla Juice, Kettle Corp., Pepsi Bottling Company, Produce Exchange, Franz Bakery, Faith Harvest, Shaver Foods, Agape Ministries, Blossom, Dawn Foods.
Our goal is to greatly increase what we have to give away. There is a large void that could be filled with a resource for non perishables. This would include rice, beans, edible grains and legumes. We need a resource for canned goods as well as a resource for the highly perishable such as milk, cheese and eggs.